,权利的游戏未删减磁力链(权利的游戏第一季未删减 magnet)

,权利的游戏未删减磁力链(权利的游戏第一季未删减 magnet)

前沿拓展:,权利的游戏未删减磁力链


[美剧] 权力的游戏/Game of Thrones 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

【需要剧本的话,可以私信我哦】

HBO电视台的《权力的游戏》第五季开播,为今年非常火爆的魔幻史诗电视剧,权力的游戏第6季会延续以往的精彩画面和剧情

《权力的游戏》根据乔治·R·R·马丁的系列畅销小说《冰与火之歌》改编,由《特洛伊》的制片人大卫·贝尼奥夫和游戏《光晕》的编剧D·B·魏斯担任制片,2011年4月在HBO电视台首播。小说《冰与火之歌》作为三部曲诞生,后来扩充为六部[展开全文]

HBO电视台的《权力的游戏》第五季开播,为今年非常火爆的魔幻史诗电视剧,权力的游戏第6季会延续以往的精彩画面和剧情

《权力的游戏》根据乔治·R·R·马丁的系列畅销小说《冰与火之歌》改编,由《特洛伊》的制片人大卫·贝尼奥夫和游戏《光晕》的编剧D·B·魏斯担任制片,2011年4月在HBO电视台首播。小说《冰与火之歌》作为三部曲诞生,后来扩充为六部书,而后原计划中《群鸦的盛宴》篇幅太长,被拆成了两本,目前出版到第五部《魔龙的狂舞》。正如托尔金所说,故事随讲述而成长。

故事发生在一个与我们自己的世界既相似又不似的世界——那里季节持续多年,有时甚至是几十年之久。故事的主线便发生在西方的形似不列颠岛的维斯特洛大陆上。由国王劳勃·拜拉席恩前往北地拜访他的好友——临冬城主暨北境守护艾德·史塔克开始,渐渐展示了这片国度的全貌。单纯的国王,耿直的首相,各怀鬼胎的大臣,拥兵自重的四方诸侯,全国仅靠着一根细弦维系着表面的和平,而当弦断之时,国家再度陷入无尽的战乱之中。而更让人惊悚的:那些远古的传说和早已灭绝的生物,正重新回到这片土地。

【第一季】《权力的游戏》小说第一篇!

 【第二季】《列王的纷争》小说第二篇!昔日的开国英雄,都成了权力游戏的牺牲者。如今他们尸骨未寒,群雄相继而起,纷纷僭越称王。天际一道血红色彗星,预示了毁灭和浩劫的降临。北境大军与兰尼斯特实力相互对峙,蓝礼的南境雄兵则不断朝君临开拔,还有动向不明的史坦尼斯,以及西北黑海之上的铁群岛诸民。戍守北疆的守夜人军团北 出长城,与境外蛮族一决生死。龙之母丹妮莉丝带着老弱残兵组成的卡拉萨,跟随彗星的轨迹,穿越茫茫洪荒,朝遥远渺茫的复国大业进发……凛冬将至,冷风渐起,且听一支冰与火的赞歌。

【第三季】《冰雨的风暴》小说第三篇上半部分!

【第四季】《冰雨的风暴》小说第三篇下半部分! 红色婚礼扫平了史塔克家族的主要成员,蓝尼斯特家族巩固了对铁王座的统治,但来自南方、北方和东方的威胁依然不可小视。当斯坦尼斯在龙石岛重整旗鼓的时候,人送外号「多恩的红毒蛇」的奥伯伦-马泰尔来到了君临城,立刻成为蓝尼斯特家族眼下最直接的威胁。奥伯伦表面上是来参加乔佛里和马格丽-提利尔的婚礼,事实上可能有着不为人知的动机。在北方,曼斯-雷德率领的野人大军正在朝绝境长城进发,守夜人军团不仅人数处于绝对劣势,而且失去了与维斯特洛大陆的联系,战争形势极为不利。更糟糕的是,可怕的不死生物白鬼选择在此刻现身,给七大王国带来巨大威胁。在狭海的另一边,丹妮莉斯-坦格利安在三条龙和无垢军队的保护下向奴隶湾最大的城市弥林进军,发誓要解放这座「奴隶之都」。一旦弥林被攻陷,她将有足够的战船和足够的军队横跨狭海重返维斯特洛大陆,夺回原本属于坦格利安家族的铁王座。

【第五季】《群鸦的盛宴》+《魔龙的狂舞》小说第四、第五篇上半部分!

【第六季】《群鸦的盛宴》+《魔龙的狂舞》小说第四、第五篇下半部分!

House Targaryen of King\'s Landing - Fire and Blood

坦格利安家族——血火同源

House Stark of Winterfell - Winter Is Coming

史塔克家族——凛冬将至

House Greyjoy of Pyke - We Do Not Sow

葛雷乔伊家族——强取胜于苦耕

House Tully of Riverrun - Family, Duty, Honor

徒利家族——家族、责任、光荣流传

House Lannister of Casterly Rock - Hear Me Roar!

兰尼斯特家族——听我怒吼

House Arryn of the Eyrie - As High as Honor

艾林家族——高如荣誉

House Tyrell of Highgarden (HG2) - Growing Strong

提利尔家族——生生不息

House Baratheon of Storm\'s End - Ours Is the Fury

拜拉席恩家族——怒火燎原

House Martell of Sunspear - Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

马泰尔家族——不屈不挠

【剧本】:

Easy, boy.

=>容易,男孩。

What do you expect? They\'re savages.

=> 你能指望什么?他们是野人。

One lot steals a goat from another lot, before you know it they\'re ripping each other to pieces.

=> 有一件事是从另一个地方偷走一只山羊,然后才知道它们正在相互撕裂。

I\'ve never seen wildlings do a thing like this.

=> 我从来没有见过野人做这样的事情。

I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life.

=> 我从来没有见过这样的事情,从来没有在我的生活中。

How close did you get? - Close as any man would.

=> 你有多接近? - 像任何人一样关闭。

- We should head back to the Wall.

=> - 我们应该回到长城。

Do the dead frighten you? Our orders were to track the wildlings.

=> 死人吓死你了吗?我们的命令是追踪野人。

We tracked them.

=> 我们跟踪他们。

They won\'t trouble us no more.

=> 他们不会再麻烦我们了。

You don\'t think he\'ll ask us how they died? Get back on your horse.

=> 你不认为他会问我们他们是怎么死的?回到你的马上。

Whatever did it to them could do it to us.

=> 无论对他们做什么都可以做到。

They even killed the children.

=> 他们甚至杀死了孩子。

It\'s a good thing we\'re not children.

=> 我们不是孩子是件好事。

You want to run away south, run away.

=> 你想逃到南方,逃跑。

Of course, they will behead you as a deserter.

=> 当然,他们会以逃兵的身份惹怒你。

If I don\'t catch you first.

=> 如果我不抓住你

Get back on your horse.

=> 回到你的马上。

I won\'t say it again.

=> 我不会再说一遍。

Your dead men seem to have moved camp.

=> 你的死人似乎已经搬到了营地。

They were here.

=> 他们在这里。

See where they went.

=> 看看他们去了哪里。

What is it? It\'s Go on, Father\'s watching.

=> 它是什么?这是继续,父亲看着。

And your mother.

=> 还有你妈妈

Fine work, as always.

=> 一如既往地做好工作。

Well done.

=> 做得好。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

I love the detail that you\'ve managed to get in these corners.

=> 我喜欢你在这些角落获得的细节。

Quite beautiful.

=> 很漂亮。

The stitching Oh, no, no, no.

=> 拼接哦,不,不,不。

This stitch is very - It\'s beautiful.

=> 这个针非常漂亮

- Thank you.

=> - 谢谢。

And which one of you was a marksman at ten? Keep practicing, Bran.

=> 你们中间哪一个是十岁的神射手?继续练习,麸皮。

Go on.

=> 继续。

Don\'t think too much, Bran.

=> 不要想太多,麸皮。

Relax your bow arm.

=> 放松你的弓臂。

- Quick, Bran! - Faster.

=> - 快,麸皮! - 更快。

Lord Stark! My lady.

=> 斯塔克勋爵!我的女士。

A guardsman just rode in from the hills.

=> 一名卫兵从山上骑进来。

They\'ve captured a deserter from the Night\'s Watch.

=> 他们从夜间守夜中抓获了一名逃兵。

Get the lads to saddle their horses.

=> 让小伙子骑马。

Do you have to? He swore an oath, Cat.

=> 你一定要吗?他发誓,猫。

Law is law, my lady.

=> 法律,我的女士。

Tell Bran he\'s coming too.

=> 告诉麸皮他也来了

Ned.

=> 斯内德。

Ten is too young to see such things.

=> 十岁太年轻,看不到这样的事情。

He won\'t be a boy forever.

=> 他永远不会是个男孩。

And winter is coming.

=> 冬天即将来临

Good lad, go run back and get the rest.

=> 好孩子,跑回去休息一下。

White walkers.

=> 白色的步行者。

I saw the white walkers.

=> 我看到了白色的步行者。

White walkers.

=> 白色的步行者。

The white walkers, I saw them.

=> 白色的步行者,我看到他们。

I know I broke my oath.

=> 我知道我打破了我的誓言。

And I know I\'m a deserter.

=> 而我知道我是一个逃兵。

I should have gone back to the Wall and warned them, but I saw what I saw.

=> 我本该回到长城去警告他们,但是我看到了我所看到的。

I saw the white walkers.

=> 我看到了白色的步行者。

People need to know.

=> 人们需要知道。

If you can get word to my family tell them I\'m no coward.

=> 如果你能告诉我的家人告诉他们我不是懦夫。

Tell them I\'m sorry.

=> 告诉他们我很抱歉

Forgive me, Lord.

=> 请原谅我,主啊。

In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, - the first of his name - Don\'t look away.

=> 以Baratheon之家的Robert的名义 - 他的名字的第一个 - 别把目光移开。

King of the Andals and the First Men - Father will know if you do.

=> 安人之王和第一个男人 - 父亲会知道你是否这样做。

Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm, I, Eddard of the House Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die.

=> 七国之王和国家的保护者,我,斯塔克之家,冬天之王和北面的守望者的爱德华,判你死亡。

You did well.

=> 你做得很好。

You understand why I did it? Jon said he was a deserter.

=> 你明白我为什么做了吗?乔恩说他是一个逃兵。

But do you understand why I had to kill him? \"Our way is the old way\"? The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.

=> 但你明白为什么我要杀了他? “我们的方式是老路”?通过判决的人应该挥动剑。

Is it true he saw the white walkers? The white walkers have been gone for thousands of years.

=> 他看到白步人是真的吗?白色的步行者已经走了几千年了。

So he was lying? A madman sees what he sees.

=> 所以他在撒谎?一个疯子看到他所看到的。

What is it? Mountain lion? There are no mountain lions in these woods.

=> 它是什么?山狮子?这些树林里没有山狮。

It\'s a freak.

=> 这是一个怪胎。

It\'s a direwolf.

=> 这是一个狼人。

Tough old beast.

=> 艰难的老野兽。

There are no direwolves south of the Wall.

=> 长城以南没有狼人。

Now there are five.

=> 现在有五个。

You want to hold it? Where will they go? Their mother\'s dead.

=> 你想坚持下去吗?他们去哪里?他们的母亲死了

They don\'t belong down here.

=> 他们不属于这里。

Better a quick death.

=> 更好地快速死亡。

They won\'t last without their mother.

=> 他们不会没有母亲。

- Right.

=> - 对。

Give it here.

=> 在这里给它。

- No! Put away your blade.

=> - 不!放下你的刀片。

- I take orders from your father, not you.

=> - 我接受你父亲的命令,而不是你。

- Please, Father! I\'m sorry, Bran.

=> - 拜托,爸爸!对不起,布兰。

Lord Stark? There are five pups.

=> 斯塔克勋爵?有五只幼仔。

One for each of the Stark children.

=> 每个斯塔克孩子一个。

The direwolf is the sigil of your house.

=> 狼人是你家的印记。

They were meant to have them.

=> 他们是为了拥有它们。

You will train them yourselves.

=> 你会自己训练。

You will feed them yourselves.

=> 你会自己喂。

And if they die, you will bury them yourselves.

=> 如果他们死了,你们将自己埋葬。

What about you? I\'m not a Stark.

=> 你呢?我不是斯塔克。

Get on.

=> 进行。

What is it? The runt of the litter.

=> 它是什么?垃圾的痕迹

That one\'s yours, Snow.

=> 那是你的,斯诺。

As your brother, I feel it\'s my duty to warn you you worry too much.

=> 作为你的兄弟,我觉得我有责任警告你,你太担心了。

- It\'s starting to show.

=> - 它开始显示。

- And you never worry about anything.

=> - 你从不担心任何事情。

When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock, you were never afraid.

=> 当我们七岁的时候,你从卡斯特利岩石的悬崖上跳下来,你永远不会害怕。

There was nothing to be afraid of until you told Father.

=> 直到你告诉父亲,没有什么可怕的。

\"We\'re Lannisters.

=> “我们是Lannisters。

Lannisters don\'t act like fools.

=> 兰尼斯特并不像愚人一样。

\" - What if Jon Arryn told someone? - But who would he tell? My husband.

=>“ - 如果Jon Arryn告诉别人呢? - 但是他会告诉谁呢?我的丈夫。

If he told the king, both our heads would be skewered on the city gates by now.

=> 如果他告诉国王,现在我们两个人的头都会在城门上串起来。

Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn\'t know, it died with him.

=> 无论乔恩·阿里恩知道还是不知道,他都死了。

And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King, someone to do his job while he\'s off fucking boars and hunting whores.

=> 罗伯特会选择一个新的国王之手,有人在他脱掉公猪和妓女的时候去做他的工作。

Or is it the other way around? And life will go on.

=> 或者是周围的其他方式?生活将继续下去。

You should be the Hand of the King.

=> 你应该是国王的手。

That\'s an honor I can do without.

=> 这是我无法做到的荣誉。

Their days are too long, their lives are too short.

=> 他们的日子太长了,他们的生命太短了。

All these years, and I still feel like an outsider when I come here.

=> 这些年来,我到这里来的时候依然觉得自己是个外人。

You have five northern children.

=> 你有五个北方的孩子。

You\'re not an outsider.

=> 你不是外人

I wonder if the old gods agree.

=> 我不知道老神是否同意。

It\'s your gods with all the rules.

=> 这是你所有的规则神。

I am so sorry, my love.

=> 我很抱歉,我的爱人。

- Tell me.

=> - 告诉我。

- There was a raven from King\'s Landing.

=> - 国王降落有一只乌鸦。

Jon Arryn is dead.

=> Jon Arryn已经死了

A fever took him.

=> 发烧带走了他。

I know he was like a father to you.

=> 我知道他对你来说就像一个父亲。

- Your sister, the boy? - They both have their health, gods be good.

=> - 你的妹妹,男孩? - 他们都有自己的健康,上帝是好的。

The raven brought more news.

=> 乌鸦带来了更多的消息。

The king rides for Winterfell with the queen and all the rest of them.

=> 国王和女王以及其他所有人一起骑着温特费尔。

You can always say no, Ned.

=>你总是可以说不,内德。

We\'ll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion\'s chamber.

=> 我们需要为提瑞恩的房间提供大量的蜡烛。

- I\'m told he reads all night.

=> - 我被告知他整晚读。

- I\'m told he drinks all night.

=> - 我被告知他整晚都喝。

How much could he possibly drink? A man of his stature? We\'ve brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar.

=> 他可以喝多少?一个身材魁梧的男人?我们从地窖里拿出八桶啤酒。

Perhaps we\'ll find out.

=> 也许我们会发现。

In any case, candles.

=> 无论如何,蜡烛。

Why is your mother so dead set on us getting pretty for the king? It\'s for the queen, I bet.

=> 为什么你妈妈这么死定了我们为国王变得漂亮?这是为了女王,我敢打赌。

I hear she\'s a sleek bit of mink.

=> 我听说她是一个光滑的水貂。

I hear the prince is a right royal prick.

=> 我听说王子是一个正确的皇家刺。

Think of all those southern girls he gets to stab with his right royal prick.

=> 想想所有这些南方女孩,他会用他的右侧皇冠刺刺伤他。

Go on, Tommy, shear him good.

=> 去吧,汤米,把他剪好。

He\'s never met a girl he likes better than his own hair.

=> 他从来没有遇到过比自己的头发更喜欢的女孩。

Gods, but they grow fast.

=> 上帝,但他们快速成长。

Brandon! I saw the king.

=> 布兰登!我看到了国王。

He\'s got hundreds of people.

=> 他有数百人。

How many times have I told you? No climbing.

=> 我有多少次告诉过你?没有攀登。

But he\'s coming right now, down our road.

=> 但是他现在就走了,走在我们的路上。

I want you to promise me, no more climbing.

=> 我希望你答应我,不再攀登。

I promise.

=> 我承诺。

- Do you know what? - What? You always look at your feet before you lie.

=> - 你知道吗? - 什么?在你撒谎之前,你总是看着你的脚。

Run and find your father.

=> 跑,找到你的父亲。

Tell him the king is close.

=> 告诉他国王很近

Where\'s Arya? Sansa, where\'s your sister? - Hey, hey, hey, hey.

=> 艾莉亚在哪里? Sansa,你妹妹呢? - 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿。

- Oh.

=> - 哦。

What are you doing with that on? Go on.

=> 你在做什么?继续。

Move! Your Grace.

=> 移动!你的恩典。

You\'ve got fat.

=> 你胖了。

- Cat! - Your Grace.

=> - 猫! - 你的恩典

Nine years Why haven\'t I seen you? Where the hell have you been? Guarding the North for you, Your Grace.

=> 九年为什么我没有见过你?你到底在哪里?守护北方的你,你的恩典。

Winterfell is yours.

=> Winterfell是你的。

- Where\'s the Imp? - Will you shut up? Who have we here? You must be Robb.

=> - Imp在哪里? - 你会闭嘴吗?我们在这里有谁?你一定是Robb。

My, you\'re a pretty one.

=> 我的,你是一个漂亮的。

Your name is? Arya.

=> 你的名字是?艾莉亚。

Oh, show us your muscles.

=> 哦,让我们看看你的肌肉。

You\'ll be a soldier.

=> 你会成为一名士兵。

That\'s Jaime Lannister, the queen\'s twin brother.

=> 那是女王的孪生兄弟Jaime Lannister。

Would you please shut up? My queen.

=> 你能闭嘴吗?我的女王

Take me to your crypt.

=> 带我去你的地下室。

I want to pay my respects.

=> 我想表达我的敬意。

We\'ve been riding for a month, my love.

=> 我们已经骑了一个月,我的爱人。

Surely the dead can wait.

=> 死人肯定可以等。

Ned.

=> 斯内德。

Where\'s the Imp? Where is our brother? Go and find the little beast.

=> Imp在哪里?我们的兄弟在哪里?去找小兽。

Tell me about Jon Arryn.

=> 告诉我关于Jon Arryn。

One minute he was fine and then burned right through him, whatever it was.

=> 有一分钟他还好,然后就把他烧了,不管是什么。

I loved that man.

=> 我爱那个男人

We both did.

=> 我们都做到了。

He never had to teach you much, but me? You remember me at 16? All I wanted to do was crack skulls and fuck girls.

=> 他从来没有教过你,但我呢?你记得我16岁?我想要做的只是破解头骨和他妈的女孩。

- He showed me what was what.

=> - 他告诉我什么是什么。

- Aye.

=> - 是的

Don\'t look at me like that.

=> 别那样看着我

It\'s not his fault I didn\'t listen.

=> 这不是他的错,我没有听。

I need you, Ned, down at King\'s Landing, not up here where you\'re no damn use to anybody.

=> 我需要你,奈德,在国王的着陆下,不在这里,你不应该对任何人使用。

Lord Eddard Stark I would name you the Hand of the King.

=> Eddard Stark勋爵,我会把你的名字命名为“国王之手”。

I\'m not worthy of the honor.

=> 我不值得荣幸。

I\'m not trying to honor you.

=> 我不是想要尊敬你

I\'m trying to get you to run my kingdom while I eat, drink and whore my way to an early grave.

=> 我试着让你在我吃早饭的时候吃我的王国,喝我的王国。

Damn it, Ned, stand up.

=> 该死的,内德,站起来。

You helped me win the Iron Throne, now help me keep the damn thing.

=> 你帮助我赢得铁王座,现在帮助我保持该死的东西。

We were meant to rule together.

=> 我们打算一起统治。

If your sister had lived, we\'d have been bound by blood.

=> 如果你姐姐住过,我们就会受到血液的束缚。

Well, it\'s not too late.

=> 那么还不算晚。

I have a son, you have a daughter.

=> 我有一个儿子,你有一个女儿。

We\'ll join our houses.

=> 我们会加入我们的房子。

It is true what they say about the northern girls.

=> 他们对北方女孩的说法是真实的。

Did you hear the king\'s in Winterfell? I did hear something about that.

=> 你有没有听说Winterfell的国王?我听说过这个

And the queen and her twin brother.

=> 女王和她的双胞胎兄弟

They say that he is the most handsome man in the Seven Kingdoms.

=> 他们说他是七国最英俊的人。

And the other brother? - The queen has two brothers? - There\'s the pretty one and there\'s the clever one.

=> 而另一个兄弟? - 女王有两个兄弟? - 有一个漂亮的,有一个聪明的。

Mmm I hear they call him the Imp.

=> 嗯,我听说他们叫他Imp。

I hear he hates that nickname.

=> 我听说他讨厌那个绰号

Oh? I hear he\'s more than earned it.

=> 哦?我听说他比赢得更多。

I hear he\'s a drunken little lecher, prone to all manner of perversions.

=> 我听说他是一个醉酒的小猪,容易受到各种各样的颠倒。

Clever girl.

=> 聪明的女孩。

We\'ve been expecting you, Lord Tyrion.

=> 提利昂阁下,我们一直期待着你。

Have you? - Already? - Oh! The gods gave me one blessing.

=> 你有吗? - 已经? - 哦!上帝给了我一个祝福。

- Don\'t get up.

=> - 不要起床。

- My lord.

=> - 我的主。

Should I explain to you the meaning of a closed door in a whorehouse, brother? You have much to teach me, no doubt, but our sister craves your attention.

=> 我应该向你解释在一间妓院里,一个关门的意思吗?毫无疑问,你有很多东西要教我,但是我们的姐姐很想你。

She has odd cravings, our sister.

=> 她有奇怪的渴望,我们的姐姐。

A family trait.

=> 一个家庭的特点。

Now, the Starks are feasting us at sundown.

=> 现在,斯塔克正在日落时分享受我们的欢乐。

- Don\'t leave me alone with these people.

=> - 不要让我一个人跟这些人在一起。

- I\'m sorry, I\'ve begun the feast a bit early.

=> - 对不起,我已经开始了这个盛宴。

And this is the first of many courses.

=> 这是许多课程中的第一个。

I thought you might say that.

=> 我以为你可能会这样说。

But since we\'re short on time Come on, girls.

=> 但是因为时间不够,女孩们。

See you at sundown.

=> 在日落时见。

Close the door! Did you have to bury her in a place like this? She should be on a hill somewhere with the sun and the clouds above her.

=> 关门!你有没有把她埋在这样的地方?她应该在山上,太阳和云层之上。

She was my sister.

=> 她是我的妹妹。

This is where she belongs.

=> 这是她所属的地方。

She belonged with me.

=> 她属于我。

In my dreams, I kill him every night.

=> 在我的梦中,我每晚都杀死他。

It\'s done, Your Grace.

=> 完成了,你的恩典。

The Targaryens are gone.

=> Targaryens走了。

Not all of them.

=> 不是所有的人。

Daenerys! Daenerys.

=> 丹妮莉丝!丹妮莉丝。

There\'s our bride-to-be.

=> 这是我们的新娘。

Look, a gift from Illyrio.

=> 瞧,Illyrio的礼物。

Touch it.

=> 触摸它。

Go on, feel the fabric.

=> 继续,感受织物。

Mmm.

=> 嗯。

Isn\'t he a gracious host? We\'ve been his guests for over a year and he\'s never asked us for anything.

=> 他不是一个亲切的主人吗?我们一直是他的客人一年,他从来没有问过我们什么。

Illyrio\'s no fool.

=> Illyrio不笨。

He knows I won\'t forget my friends when I come into my throne.

=> 他知道当我进入我的宝座时,我不会忘记我的朋友。

You still slouch.

=> 你还是懒散

Let them see.

=> 让他们看看。

You have a woman\'s body now.

=> 你现在有一个女人的身体。

I need you to be perfect today.

=> 我需要你今天完美。

Can you do that for me? You don\'t want to wake the dragon, do you? No.

=> 你能帮我吗?你不想叫醒龙,是吗?没有。

When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, they will say it began today.

=> 当他们写下我的统治的历史,甜妹,他们会说,从今天开始。

It\'s too hot, my lady.

=> 我太太太热了。

Where is he? The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality.

=> 他在哪里?多斯拉基并不知道他们的守时。

May I present my honored guests? Viserys of House Targaryen, the third of his name, the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, and his sister, Daenerys of House Targaryen.

=> 我可以提出我的嘉宾? “坦格利安之家”(Viserys),他的名字的第三位,“安达卢斯与第一夫人”的合法国王,以及他的妹妹,“坦格利安之家”的丹妮莉丝。

Khal Drogo has never been defeated.

=>德洛古从来没有被击败过。

He\'s a savage, of course, but he\'s one of the finest killers alive.

=> 他当然是一个野蛮人,但他是最好的杀手之一。

And you will be his queen.

=> 你将成为他的女王。

Come forward, my dear.

=> 来吧,亲爱的。

Where is he going? - The ceremony is over.

=> 他去哪儿?仪式结束了

- But he But he didn\'t say anything.

=> 但是他却没有说什么

Did he like her? Trust me, Your Grace, if he didn\'t like her, we\'d know.

=> 他喜欢她吗?相信我,你的恩典,如果他不喜欢她,我们就会知道。

It won\'t be long now.

=> 现在不会很长。

Soon you will cross the narrow sea and take back your father\'s throne.

=> 很快,你将穿过狭窄的海面,收回你的父亲的宝座。

The people drink secret toasts to your health.

=> 人们为了你的健康而喝酒。

They cry out for their true king.

=> 他们呼求真正的国王。

When will they be married? Soon.

=> 他们什么时候结婚?不久。

The Dothraki never stay still for long.

=> 多斯拉基从不停留很久。

Is it true they lie with their horses? I wouldn\'t ask Khal Drogo.

=> 这是真的,他们与他们的马躺?我不会问Khal Drogo。

Do you take me for a fool? I take you for a king.

=> 你把我当傻瓜吗?我带你去当国王。

Kings lack the caution of common men.

=> 国王缺乏普通人的谨慎。

My apologies if I\'ve given offense.

=> 如果我犯了罪,我很抱歉。

I know how to play a man like Drogo.

=> 我知道如何扮演像德罗戈这样的男人。

I give him a queen and he gives me an army.

=> 我给了他一个女王,他给了我一个军队。

I don\'t want to be his queen.

=> 我不想成为他的女王。

I want to go home.

=> 我想回家。

So do I.

=> 我也是。

I want us both to go home, but they took it from us.

=> 我们希望我们都回家,但他们把它从我们身上拿走。

So tell me, sweet sister, how do we go home? I don\'t know.

=> 那么告诉我,甜姐,我们怎么回家?我不知道。

We go home with an army.

=> 我们带着军队回家

With Khal Drogo\'s army.

=> 与Khal Drogo的军队。

I would let his whole tribe fuck you, all 40,000 men and their horses too, if that\'s what it took.

=> 如果那就是这样,我会让他的整个部落他妈的你,所有四万人和他们的马。

Do you think Joffrey will like me? What if he thinks I\'m ugly? Then he is the stupidest prince that ever lived.

=> 你觉得乔佛里会喜欢我吗?如果他觉得我很丑,怎么办?然后他是有史以来最愚蠢的王子。

He\'s so handsome.

=> 他太帅了

When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait? Hush now.

=> 我们什么时候结婚?不久?或者我们必须等待?安静。

Your father hasn\'t even said yes.

=> 你父亲甚至没有说过

Why would he say no? He\'d be the second most powerful man in the kingdoms.

=> 他为什么说不?他会是这个王国中第二个最有权势的人。

He\'d have to leave home.

=> 他必须离开家。

He\'d have to leave me.

=> 他不得不离开我。

And so would you.

=> 你也是。

You left your home to come here.

=> 你离开你的家来这里。

And I\'d be queen someday.

=> 有一天我会成为女王。

Please make Father say yes! - Sansa - Please, please! It\'s the only thing I ever wanted.

=> 请让父亲说是! - Sansa - 拜托,拜托!这是我唯一想要的东西。

Fill that up! Boys, Rodrik, come on.

=> 把它填满!男孩,罗德里克,来吧。

Come on! Come here, you little beauty! Is he dead yet? Uncle Benjen.

=> 来吧!来到这里,你的美丽!他死了吗?本舅叔

You got bigger.

=> 你变大了

Rode all day.

=> 罗德一整天。

Didn\'t want to leave you alone with the Lannisters.

=> 不想让你一个人与兰尼斯特人在一起。

Why aren\'t you at the feast? Lady Stark thought it might insult the royal family to seat a bastard in their midst.

=> 你为什么不参加盛宴?斯塔克女士认为这可能会侮辱王室在他们中间安置一个混蛋。

Well, you\'re always welcome on the Wall.

=> 那么,你永远在墙上欢迎。

No bastard was ever refused a seat there.

=> 那个混蛋从来没有被拒绝过。

So take me with you when you go back.

=> 所以,当你回来的时候带上我。

- Jon - Father will let me if you ask him.

=> - 乔恩 - 如果你问他,父亲会让我的。

I know he will.

=> 我知道他会的。

The Wall isn\'t going anywhere.

=> 长城不会去任何地方。

I\'m ready to swear your oath.

=> 我准备发誓你的誓言

You don\'t understand what you\'d be giving up.

=> 你不明白你会放弃什么。

We have no families.

=> 我们没有家庭。

- None of us will ever father sons.

=> - 我们谁都不会做父亲的儿子。

- I don\'t care about that.

=> - 我不在乎。

You might, if you knew what it meant.

=> 你可能,如果你知道这是什么意思。

I\'d better get inside, rescue your father from his guests.

=> 我最好进去,把你父亲从他的客人那里救出来。

We\'ll talk later.

=> 我们以后再说。

Your uncle\'s in the Night\'s Watch.

=> 你的叔叔在守夜。

What are you doing back there? Preparing for a night with your family.

=> 你在那里做什么?准备和家人一起过夜。

I\'ve always wanted to see the Wall.

=> 我一直想看看墙。

You\'re Tyrion Lannister, the queen\'s brother? My greatest accomplishment.

=> 你是女王的兄弟提利昂·兰尼斯特?我最大的成就。

And you, you\'re Ned Stark\'s bastard, aren\'t you? Did I offend you? Sorry.

=> 而你,你是Ned Stark的混蛋,不是吗?我得罪了你吗?抱歉。

You are the bastard, though.

=> 不过你是混蛋。

Lord Eddard Stark is my father.

=> Eddard Stark勋爵是我的父亲。

And Lady Stark is not your mother, making you the bastard.

=> 斯塔克夫人不是你的母亲,让你成为这个混蛋。

Let me give you some advice, bastard.

=> 让我给你一些建议,混蛋。

Never forget what you are.

=> 永远不要忘记你是谁。

The rest of the world will not.

=> 世界其他地方不会。

Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

=> 穿它像盔甲,它永远不会被用来伤害你。

What the hell do you know about being a bastard? All dwarves are bastards in their father\'s eyes.

=> 你知道自己是个混蛋么?所有矮人都是父亲眼中的混蛋。

You at a feast it\'s like a bear in a trap.

=> 你的盛宴就像一个陷阱中的熊。

The boy I beheaded - did you know him? - Of course I did.

=> 我斩首的那个男孩 - 你认识他吗? - 我当然做了。

Just a lad.

=> 只是一个小伙子。

But he was tough, Ned, a true ranger.

=> 但是他很强硬,奈德,一个真正的游侠。

He was talking madness.

=> 他在说疯话。

Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.

=> 步行者说,他的朋友们在屠杀。

The two he was with are still missing.

=> 他和他在一起的两人仍然失踪。

Hmph.

=> 哼。

A wildling ambush.

=> 狂野的伏击。

Maybe.

=> 也许。

Direwolves south of the Wall, talk of the walkers, and my brother might be the next Hand of the King.

=> 在城墙的南方,对步行者的谈话,我的兄弟可能是下一个国王的手。

Winter is coming.

=> 冬天来了。

- Uncle Benjen.

=> - 本舅叔

- Robb boy.

=> - 罗伯小子

- How are you? - I\'m good.

=> - 你好吗? - 我很好。

Is this your first time in the North, Your Grace? Yes.

=> 这是你第一次在北方吗,你的恩典?是。

Lovely country.

=> 可爱的国家。

I\'m sure it\'s very grim after King\'s Landing.

=> 国王着陆后,我相信这是非常严峻的。

I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me up here for the first time.

=> 我记得当奈德第一次把我带到这里时,我有多害怕。

Hello, little dove.

=> 你好,小鸽子。

But you are a beauty.

=> 但是你是一个美丽的人。

- How old are you? - Thirteen, Your Grace.

=> - 你几岁? - 十三,你的恩典。

You\'re tall.

=> 你很高。

Still growing? I think so, Your Grace.

=> 仍在增长?我想是的,你的恩典。

And have you bled yet? No, Your Grace.

=> 你流血了吗?不,你的恩典。

Your dress, did you make it? Such talent.

=> 你的衣服,你做到了吗?这样的人才。

You must make something for me.

=> 你必须为我做点什么。

I hear we might share a grandchild someday.

=> 我听说有一天我们可能会分享一个孙子。

I hear the same.

=> 我也听到了。

Your daughter will do well in the capital.

=> 你女儿会在首都做得很好。

Such a beauty shouldn\'t stay hidden up here forever.

=> 这样的美丽永远不应该隐藏在这里。

- Your pardon.

=> - 你的赦免

- I hear we might be neighbors soon.

=> - 我听说我们很快可能会成为邻居。

- I hope it\'s true.

=> - 我希望这是真的。

- Yes, the king has honored me with his offer.

=> - 是的,国王已经把他的报价给了我。

I\'m sure we\'ll have a tournament to celebrate your new title, if you accept.

=> 如果你接受的话,我相信我们会有一个比赛来庆祝你的新冠军。

拓展知识:,权利的游戏未删减磁力链

文章来源于网络,如有侵权请联系站长删除
当前文章标题:,权利的游戏未删减磁力链(权利的游戏第一季未删减 magnet)
当前文章地址:http://www.djdjdj.cn/uncategorized/2263.html
THE END
分享
二维码
海报
,权利的游戏未删减磁力链(权利的游戏第一季未删减 magnet)
,权利的游戏未删减磁力链(权利的游戏第一季未删减 magnet) 前沿拓展:,权利的游戏未删减磁力链 [美剧] 权力的游戏/Game of Thrones 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版……

<<上一篇

下一篇>>